- Establish and Develop ICT Infrastructure in the state.
- Improve the productivity and efficiency of government through ICT.
- Strengthen good governance and broaden public participation in ICT.
- Improve revenue generation of the state process and integrate it with modern ICT techniques
- Modernizing teaching methods and skills for efficient lessons delivery at primary, secondary and tertiary institutions in the state.
- Certify optional utilization of existing ICT resources in the state.
- Improving living standard through access to health care information and services through ICT.
- Provide mass literacy and life-long learning withing the community through modernization and digitization of public libraries and other public utilities.
- Create job opportunities with technical ICT capabilities. Create awareness on opportunity and threats of the general and social media. Awareness on cyber crimes and how to stay safe online.
- Improve marketing potentials by using ICT to develop tourism and foreign direct investment. (FDI) in the State.
- Create conducive at-mosphare for businesses to grow and develop using m-commerce and e-commerce. As well as developing SME’s in the state.
- Create awareness and educate the public to enable everyone have a say in the government. Freedom of expression and access to information is available at everyone’s fingertips.
- Ensure adoption & implementation of Green Revolution: smart integrations, wireless, cashless, paperless governance & society.
COVID-19 CASE UPDATE AS AT June 30th 2020, 8:54:10 pm